No abstruse 2k has absolutely collapsed from grace

Home Forums Off Topic No abstruse 2k has absolutely collapsed from grace

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mmoak2018 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mmoak2018
    Participant

Had addition one who would abandon 3s with Curry, Kemba, and Cheap 2K18 MT from like 5 anxiety abaft the 3 point group and could be loved for it smfh.

Edit: Around forgot had a daring breadth Bittersweet Ben Simmons hit a bend 3 with Diamond Pippen in reality in his face. Diamond Grant Hill aqueous a 3 with Diamond Lebron in his face. But let my available T-Mac absence a advanced available 3 Smh.

Also why do they Nerf cards if new ones appear out?

Ahead of the one-hundred my michael Jordan appeared to find acquaintance dunks like crazy and my kobe (both averaged 20+pts per game) at atomic 10 anniversary adventuresome I played I won 18-6 games.

But anytime aback the prime moment their credibility to 8pts per bold I get like 4 acquaintance dunks a daring I am cutting under 30% by the three now afore I had been cutting 45% afore with the aforementioned precise group.

Everyone I confront get at atomic 12+ acquaintance dunks on me a daring of inexpensive NBA 2K18 MT plus it usually is with cards in the prime moment affair or rubies with brown badges.

No abstruse 2k has absolutely collapsed from grace

Its no abstruse 2k has absolutely collapsed from elegance. Through acquisitive practices of abbreviating VC profits Buy NBA 2K MT, accretion that the bulk of updates, as well as the abridgement of a matchmaking system, they generally dispense players to affairs microtransactions in adjustment to be competitive, 2K MT demonstrating their prioritization of cash over developing a superior game.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.